Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Day I Protested Summer: A WIWW Post

Summer needs to go away now.

Last weeks forecast was lying.

There was no rain, unless you call a light mist while it's still 70* rain.

Last night I watched a bunch of people up north hoot and holler about the thunder and lightning while we had to sleep with the air conditioning on. 

Last week I decided to protest summer and where boots and a sweater.  It didn't really work out so well for me in the sweat department, but I felt more fall-like than usual.  


Boots: Madden Girl
Jeans: Gap
Top: This amazing store in Wisconsin that I forget the name of!

I tried to wear this fun black top, but I stepped outside to test it out and that wasn't happening. 
Please note the boots, complete with fuzzy socks that my jeans were tucked in to. 

Top: Old Navy
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Madden Girl

So I switched to a more sheer flowy shirt in hopes to keep cool.
It worked for maybe twenty minutes until I started to overheat. 

Next time I decide to protest summer I'll skip the fuzzy socks and opt for some flip flops and a cute cardi instead. 

The high for today is supposedly 64*, but I don't believe it.
I'm ready for a vacation to the Pacific North West, please :)



Linking up for What I Wore Wednesday!


1 comment:

  1. i have been waiting and waiting for fall-ish weather and it has finally come but our long long summer i will switch for your cooler weather

    ReplyDelete