Monday, May 14, 2012

When Life Gives You...


I wish I felt like this today.



But I kinda feel like this. 



And this.


Or maybe this. 


Mondays are notorious for being the suckiest day of the week but I think today topped the charts of suckiness.

Oh, Monday. Why must you be so mean?

I'm hoping that going to bed early with a book will make tomorrow a lemonade kind of day.

Here's to make lemonade on a Tuesday..and rejoicing in the fact that a (very) good God cares and loves  us, and without that God life would be markedly, impressively, radically, intensely worse than any bad Monday. 




1 comment:

  1. yes! life would be so much worse without God.

    your lemon pix are funny.
    i'd like to throw lemons and squeeze them in someone's eye right now, too.
    mean people can make every day sucky..if we let them. i'm TRYING not to let them have that power in my life.

    ReplyDelete