Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mama, I Love You

Today I'm channeling my Spice Girls loving self and singing "Mama" Baby Spice style.

My mom cries at that song every time.

My mom actually cries at EVERY thing. And that my friends, is not an exaggeration. 

Another thing I can't possibly exaggerate is how awesome my mom is. 


My Mama is a true giver.
She gives all of her energy, time, and love to other people.
She loves without expectation.
She gives selflessly.
And she rarely thinks of herself.


She's a great cook.
She is excellent at getting laundry done at lightning speed.
She can cry on command.
She's got a super-amazing Doctor brain that I'm always awed by.
And she has the incredible ability to hold a tan for years on end. 


I hope I'm half as cool as you are when I'm grown up, Mom.

I love you!







No comments:

Post a Comment