Thursday, May 24, 2012

Things I Love Thursday

I haven't been very pinteresting lately.

Maybe the amazing-ness of the website wore off a little bit for me.

Or I just pinned everything in the world, and ran out of things to love.

But here's a few things I've been loving and dreaming about.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty Tattoos


Peonies (I wish they were in season for my wedding) 


Organizing 

Source: wanelo.com via Jamie on Pinterest

Cell Phone Covers
Source: wanelo.com via Haeley on Pinterest

Low Carb Recipes 


Unique Wedding Crafts 


And Cuter than Average Animals 


What are you guys loving this week?

Linking Up with Paige from Pink Lemonade!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isn't it?! If I didn't already have too many I would totally order it!

      Delete
  2. those peonies are gorgeous!! thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting such a fun linky party! I love your blog :)

      Delete