Friday, September 28, 2012

Insta-Friday!

Well it's that time again.

A glimpse of life through my iPhone! 

It was a quiet week on insta for us, mostly because I've been working on some new stuff...like my shop grand re-opening and Seth has been working hard in school.

I'm excited to re-open! Hobby Lobby has given me some new creative energy, and hopefully it will provide for us a little bit while I'm still unemployed.

Anywho, more on that later! Here is a few instas for you :)

Follow me @ MrsVanNuys

---------------------------------
On Saturday we headed to Monterey for a local brewery's second annual beer garden. $40 for unlimited beer and BBQ? Count us in.



On Sunday we tried out a local church called West Hills. Keep praying for us as we search!


I tried a new recipe including some of our favorite ingredients. PinterTest kitchen post coming soon!


Can I just be honest? 
I hate halloween.
But my husband loves it, so I gotta get kfestive. This was my contribution while my momma dropped off some festive kitchen towels.


We bought a new coffee table!
Too bad I already ruined it with nail polish remover.
Worst housewife ever.


Sneak peak of some of my new stuff. Can't wait!


Have you downloaded this yet? It is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
Also, this insta was replied to by Joy Eggerichs on twitter, which had me feeling really awesome ALL day.


Also, we got a sneak peak of some of our wedding photos on Tuesday. 
Our photographers freakin' rock.
rockity rock rock.




Well, we're off to enjoy another weekend.
I know it's going to be a good one!
I love that Seth is in school because he has real weekends again, he used to have to work all the time. 

Have a great one!


Linking up with jeannett @ Life Rearranged life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment