Friday, September 14, 2012

Insta-Friday Newlywed Addition

It's been a while since I've participated in Insta-Friday. You see, life was pretty nuts for a while but now I have time to settle back into normal.

As a bride you hear about this absence you feel once the wedding is over, and I find myself feeling so relieved. Especially after all of the positive feedback from our friends and family, I feel at peace with the entire event and so blessed to have gotten the opportunity to get married! God truly provided peace when I needed it most, and we trust that He is continually providing it for us in our newly married life!

Here's a few favorites from the last week (or so):
Em and I bachelorette-ing it up! 
Snuggling with my besties on my bed for the last time...
loved my bride jacket!!
My fancy, beautiful bridesmaids!
No caption needed :)
YAY! we're married!!
And we get to enjoy our grooms cake! It was delicious.


We like being married, a lot.

Just one of our incredible gifts. My childhood babysitter got us these, having not seen me in at least 10 years. She didn't know we were huge Disney fans! How amazing is that!
I hung up our guest book tree from the wedding and I couldn't be happier, it's so cute!

Life is now about job hunting, home organizing, and learning how to cook. Somewhat mundane, but I'm so excited for what this season has to offer!

xo
Linking up with Jeanett from Life Rearranged!

life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment