Thursday, June 21, 2012

Almost home.

Month of insanity is almost over.

Last night I got home from camp and I am currently avoiding packing for Wisconsin this afternoon. 

Camp was so many awesome things. It was wild, fun, a tad dangerous, critter-full, and messy. Yesterday afternoon I was sad to leave, this feeling I did NOT think I would have. As their leader, I was beyond exhausted and burnt out on junior highers but my heart sank as I walked away.

Heres a few favorites from the week:





God answered prayers this week, of this I am sure

The neat thing was, almost all of my girls believed in Jesus and knew the basics so all week long they begged for more information. They wanted to sing more songs about Jesus, they were writing poems about Him in their free time, they were asking deep questions -- they were blowing my expectations out of the water.



Thank you for praying. Thank you SO much. I am confident that God is working in each of their lives in His own special way and timing.

I'll be back Sunday...finally. Can't wait to go through my almost 300 unread blog posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment