Tuesday, June 5, 2012

11 Miles - Weekly Update and Some Rambling

I am a little over 1/4 of the way to 40 miles!



But starting this weekend all my productivity goes down hill for 2 weeks.

I'll be at camp, which I guess will be pretty good exercise counting on my need to chase after junior highers 24/7. I'll let you know how that goes. I'm not complaining though, camp happens to be in beautiful, sunny San Diego!

Leaving early from camp, I'm going to a wedding in Milwaukee! My sweet cousin Alyssa is getting married! Knowing Wisconsin it will be 800 degrees and humid and I won't want to be outside. But I'll be with my family that I haven't seen in much too long.

40 miles in June may turn into 40 miles in June and July, but I'm ok with that. Because these next two weeks are going be great.

And this weekend? I'm dying to tell you but it's a secret. A secret I can barely hold in.

I can't wait to tell you all about it :)

Ok, must leave now before I tell you!

xo


1 comment:

  1. Um secret.... why is everyone doing something this weekend but me lol

    ReplyDelete