Friday, August 31, 2012

1 week

I didn't expect this week to be as much of an emotional roller coaster as it has turned out to be.

I'm exhausted, unable to sleep without bad wedding dreams (todays happened to be waking up on the wedding day with no teeth). 

I'm ready for the planning to be over and for life to begin with Seth, I just want to be married...is that so much to ask?!

I'm ready for the party to start, my friends to be in town, and the errands to be over with.

I'm ready to finally be the bride, to step out of my role as DIY wedding queen and into the pampered life for a few hours.

For months I poured over my wedding pinterest board, longed to finally buy a wedding planning binder, and ripped and snipped my way through wedding magazines...but there's a time for every bride when she just wants it to be over! 

So here I am, 7 days to go and more excited than ever to be Seth's bride. There is so much anticipation and excitement running through me!

That being said, I probably won't be back on the blog for a little while!

Three cheers for one more week!

Hip, hip, hooray!


No comments:

Post a Comment