Friday, November 9, 2012

My Cup Overflows - A Life Update

There are so many things to tell you about. Life has been filled to the brim lately, the good kind of full that makes you smile and tear up a little when you reflect back on it.

Last weekend we had our housewarming party. It was all kinds of fantastic, and it was so great to have our closest friends and family come and share in our new home. We got a lot of wine, which I could never complain about. We had some yummy food, most of which was all from Pinterest. Thanks to Jess for the awesome corn dip recipe, it went FAST. Also, Mel, these went fast -- thanks for posting these!

On Tuesdays nights we have Neighborhood Group through our new church. This group has quickly become my favorite night of the week. I have already met two super awesome ladies that I can tell will be close friends in no-time. The same goes for Seth, and we are SO thankful, so so very thankful for God answering our prayers and helping us find a church home quickly.

This week has been a doozy at work. I must admit, I'm still adjusting to the 40-hour a week schedule, it is mentally, physically, and emotionally draining but I really am loving my job. I have learned so much in the past two weeks and I am proud to tell you that I am exceeding their expectations and already have patients admitted under my name, which is huge. yay!



This week Seth and I celebrated two months of marriage, a small, small milestone but he has blessed me so much lately. He is so sweet to me and knows my heart so well, I am constantly blown away by his love for our little family.

Right now as I type he is cooking dinner, and won't tell me what, also he has served me tea, wine, chocolate, oh and he's doing the dishes. and...I just got a back massage mid-blog. seriously?
serving my socks off.


My cup literally overflows. I am resting sweetly in Psalm 23. 
Praise Jesus for a two days off of rest, I plan on doing loads and loads of laundry, and trying to catch up on life. 
How have you been?
I feel like I have missed so much in blog land.

Have you been shopping yet?


I also will be participating in a local holiday boutique, in Gilroy. I've never designed a product display..or really anything like it. I'm excited and so nervous all at once. Any recommendations or ideas on that?

Oh, Happy Friday!!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad we missed it!! Your mom said it was a success. And I want pumpkin bars. And I love your fancy name plate.

    ReplyDelete