Thursday, November 1, 2012

I'm still alive! Happy November :)

Wow what a week. My first week working full time has been really awesome, I totally love my job! Also, I'm blogging from my phone so please excuse the lack of photos and proper text placement!

I'm exhausted. I haven't even opened my computer since Sunday night. I feel like I'm running on empty.

How was your Halloween? Ours was super low key. No costumes, no parties, just a fancy dinner date that I'm still full from!

We ate kangaroo and alligator, and yes the kangaroo was DELISH! We also probably can't afford to go out to dinner for another two months. I'd go back to La Fondue if it was a SUPER special occasion.

We are having our house warming party this weekend which I'm excited for, but honestly haven't planned a single thing for it! All I know is that I have to deep clean the house tomorrow. Not much for a day off!

Ill probably be back to blog some more this weekend. I've got an apron swap to tell you about, a month to recap, and a secret to tell you.
Xoxo
Jamie

1 comment: