Monday, May 28, 2012

Seth's Birthday Weekend

Weekends should really have no end. 

3-day weekends are wonderful, until they are over and all of the fun gets sucked back out of life. 

This week will go by super fast though -- and then it will be JUNE.

Holy crap.

There is SO much going on in the next month that it makes my head spin just thinking about it.

3 states. 1 bridal shower. 1 wedding. 1 week of camp. 

I am so excited!

That just means that I will get to have more fun weekends to share with the people I love.

This weekend we got to celebrate Seth's birthday. We started the night with some broomball and then went to our favorite local pub for some dueling pianos. 

I didn't play -- I've had a bummed calf muscle since Friday morning that still hurts! I'm glad I didn't though because so many people that came were posting pictures of their bruises the next morning!

Everyone had a great time, I'm sure we'll be doing it again! I love the perks of working at an ice rink, we got such a great deal on the ice time!


This is just one of the three amazing cakes: Strawberry Cheescake, Chocolate Mousse, and Red Velvet.

Come. To. Mama



Seth makes awesome faces when he is feeling fierce. Which is pretty much all the time. 


I am so thankful for Haeley and her picture taking because I always forget to capture these amazing times! Seth got a special birthday song sung for him by our trusty piano playing friends. This is the first year that I've been 21 and able to go out and party with him and his friends, so I enjoyed not being excluded from the festivities this year!



The rest of the weekend was pretty lazy. I love having my girlfriends home again because I can be lazy and watch trashy tv all afternoon without feeling guilty. I mean, who doesn't love 3 hours of Sister Wives? 

Until next time,
Happy Monday and Happy short week at work :)






<bits of splendor monday

No comments:

Post a Comment