Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Palm Springs, I Love You

I love your shuffleboard track


I love your poolside games


 I love your poolside in general


I love your fancy drinks


I love your ability to make happy people even happier


I love your sweet Air Museum


And that you cherish history (probably because of the high geriatric population)


I love that you make him so happy


I love your sunshine


And Seth loves your popcorn


I love your laid back vibe. I would never buy shoes like this if it wasn't for you, Palm Springs


I love your spirit


I love your BBQ pits


and I love your ability to give me a relaxing week off of life...
let us come back soon, my lovely Palm Springs.




1 comment:

  1. seth really thinks palm springs is awesome by all those thumbs up he is giving ;)


    can't WAIT to get back there myself.
    it's soooo sooooo relaxing there! ahhhh

    ReplyDelete