Wednesday, July 11, 2012

10-4 Link Up...on the 11th. Oops! [June]

1. What's your favorite free thing to do with your family?
River Rafting on the Truckee River near Lake Tahoe..it's one of our favorite past times.

2. What project in your house are you wanting to get finished or...ahem....start?
The packing project. A.K.A contain my childhood memories into one small space so my room can be used after I move out for good. This project is daunting.

3. What are your top 3 favorite phone/iPad apps?
Instagram, The Knot Wedding, and Michaels -- they have the best coupons!

4. What is your favorite post from last month? {June}
   Last month I shared God's faithfulness in giving Seth and I a place to land when we get married, I am still enjoying how God is constantly revealing His plan in His timing.

5. What is your go-to fast food restaurant?  
Burger King has always been my favorite! I just can't help it! 

6. What clothing style do you love?  Find a picture on-line that describes the clothing style you like best. 
I am a basics kind of girl. I LOVE a plain white tee shirt with a cute cardigan and fun accessories. I could live in a white tee shirt all year. 
I could wear this every day:
Source: polyvore.com via Jamie on Pinterest



7. What attribute of God are you clinging to most these days?
His provision! My daily mantra is "God will provide" -- I need that reminder almost hourly.

8. When you think of junior high, what's the first thing that comes to your mind?
 Wyld Life! I've been involved with crazy junior highers in ministry for the past few years!

9. What is your favorite summer dessert?
Frozen yogurt, especially the carbo-lite kind :)

10. What is your favorite picture from last month? {June}
I loved every minute of this trip to Seattle. Such a blessing to have these girls in my life!!

 

2 comments:

  1. 3 things.

    I love, love, love the clothing style you picked!

    I will have to get the Michael's coupon app

    Isn't it so amazing to be able to trust God that he WILL provide?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete