Monday, June 24, 2013

17 weeks: We Have an Onion!

Sorry for the crappy picture quality...work bathrooms aren't the easiest when you're trying to be sneaky :)


How far along? 17 weeks - 3 days.

Baby size? Onion! 5 inches from head to butt! Weighing in at a whopping 3.5 ounces

Total Weight Gain: ....

Maternity clothes? I was getting away with maternity pants and normal shirts...but now my normal shirts are even starting to be short. Maternity clothes are SO comfy though, I don't ever want to go back to normal clothes.

Stretch marks? None yet -- but I'm also avoiding looking down in fear that I might find one.

Sleep: WEIRD dreams. Definitely restless at night, lots of tossing and turning and waking up.

Best Moment:Not sure...just having spent a relaxing day off with Seth I am just a happy lady getting to spend time with him.

Miss anything? Beer, wine, stomach sleeping....and not being stared at.

Movement? Nope :(
  
Cravings: Ice cream. I've been visiting the McDonald's drive through line for a chocolate dipped cone WAY too often.

Queasy/sick? nope!

Starting to show? Yes :) That happened a lot sooner than I thought!

Gender? Well, I guess it's time to let the cat out of the bag. The Van Nuys name will be passing down another generation. It's a boy!!

Labor signs? No. Thank goodness, no.

Belly button? Sticking out a tiny bit more!

Wedding rings on/off? On!

Mood? Kind of feeling blech today. I think I have a case of the Mondays.

Looking Forward to: feeling our little guy move around.

Names? We've got one...but it's a secret :)

Phew. Almost halfway there. If I'm feeling huge already I cant imagine what I'm going to feel like in October.....

Thanks for following with me on this journey!
xo

3 comments:

  1. So cute, the photo and post! congratulations. I love having my boy first. They really do love their mama's!

    ReplyDelete